I tried these tips few days ago, so I decided to share with you guys. Here are tips in preparing your chicken.
- A whole chicken
- Seasoning(any seasoning but I prefer knoor chicken seasoning)
The listed ingredients above are the important ones but u may have other ingredients that are optional.
- Cut the whole chicken into 4 breasts, 4thighs, 4legs and 4 wings.
- Rinse well to remove dirty particles.
- Put the parts of the chicken in a pot.
- Add little water enough to cook the whole chicken.
- Add the ingredients stated above, salt, onion, tyme, curry and seasoning. Pls note that only moderate portion of the ingredients needs to be added. You can add any other optional ingredient that u prefer to the ones listed above.
- Use either gas cooker or stove to cook. If u are using gas cooker the time limit is faster than when u are using stove. For gas cooker the chicken will Cook for 15-20 minutes. For stove 25-30 minutes.
- After the chicken is cooked. Remove, drain the stock and put in a cool place. The chicken stock is useful for preparing stew.
After cooking the chicken, I do fry it. Although u can fry without cooking. U can also cook and fry the chicken.
- Put vegetable oil in a sauce pan
- Heat the oil, it has to be hot.
- Put chicken parts into the hot oil
- Fry for few minutes because the chicken was already cooked so u don’t want to over fry.
Hope u learnt one or two things, like and comment below. Thanks